Pages

Translate

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Time heals

I was inspired by Marivic over at Berry71bleu to try something a bit different,well different for me anyway...Berry71Bleu is having a challenge called Create Me.

This challenge is no-holds-barred...talk about your new year's resolution, your dreams, your childhood, your best and worst moments, what makes you laugh, cry, mad...what makes you feel beautiful...your best physical feature, what you wish you can change about yourself...your pet peeves, your frustrations, your favorite food, color...maybe a secret? whatever you want to talk about as long as it's all about you.

So I made  mini kind of inspirational/memorial ...lol not sure what you would call it but basically its a mini with quotes or just saying that fit me or what I am feeling right now and where I would like to be this year.

its called time heals....that's my word for the year Heal!

its really small 3 inches x 4 inches
 Oh I forgot to post the theme from Beryy71bleu...

I used the colors and the lace as inspiration and made sure it was about me..

I used what ever struck me at the time....
 so some of the pages are a bit different
 but that says a whole lot about me...lol

I am also linking this up to Zeus and Zoe for their scrap about your word for 2013 challenge.

thanks for taking the time to come and check it out! Any comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated!

9 comments:

  1. Really beautiful project Buffy with so many pretty details!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at ZZ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very cute little journal. I like the concept behind it & the fact that you're using it to express your own feelings. Very creative. Thanks for joining us at Berry71Bleu...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great word you have chosen and what a beautiful creation you've made to express it. Thanks for joining in at Zeus and Zoe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Gayle...it was the first time I've done anything like this!

      Delete
  4. Hi Buffy,

    How are you? This is a beautiful journal. I know you're going through a lot. I believe that Art can heal...thank you for sharing it with us at berry71bleu and Zeus and Zoe.

    Marivic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marivic,
      we are taking it one day at a time,and I do believe my new found hobby(which turned in to a obsession)/distraction is really helping...some days are a lot harder then others and that's when I throw myself into a page/project. thank you so much for taking the time to come by and check it out and leave me a comment it means so much to me!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful journal Buffy!!! so cute details!! Thanks you for playing along us at Berry71Bleu!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog