Pages

Translate

Monday, January 7, 2013

Thankful for sketches

I am so thankful for all the sketches floating around or else I wouldn't have all these wonderful pages! So its the Monday which means its time for a new sketch at lets get sketchy one of my favorite places! I really liked this sketch,I just needed to find two pictures..haha and with over the 100 I got in the mail last week I didn't think that would be an issue.
I used two from when Stephanie was just born I don't even think shes tree weeks in these pictures.

Geez I can't believe they were ever that small,Samantha was so proud to be the big sister!
here is the sketch from lets get sketchy

sorry the oval just wasn't working for me....

 I used many layers of different types and styles of paper...I kind of mixed and match until I found something I liked....that Vellum (A new baby girl) I just got Today..hehe I was so excited I won $25 gift card from Quick Quotes so I ordered some really cute paper and these Vellum Quotes there are 50 sentiments in this little box and that's one of them...perfect timing!
 I did more fussy cutting...just because I really like the flowers and I have a hidden journal tag

  ok I've babbled to much....thanks for taking a peek all comments are welcome and appreciated!

23 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and loving the flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Julie....they seem to be my go to colors lol

      Delete
  2. this is a wonderful page, love the photos, so sweet! thanks for joining us at lgs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job with the sketch, wonderful photos, thanks again for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Brenshevia, I really like playing along...not sure where I'd be without a sketch!

      Delete
  4. Excellent job Buffy! Love your take on the sketch! I wasn't drawn to the oval either. Love your precious photos! Thanks for joining us again at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Debbie...yeah ovals and circles I seem to have issues with LOL

      Delete
  5. Wonderful take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layering! Love the butterfly. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!! I just saw that you won the challenge at Let's Get Sketchy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful page! Love the colors and flowers! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great take on the sketch! Nice layering and cute embellies! Thank you for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love all those fabulous layers Buffy. I loved watching my baby become a big sister too :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. vert=y sweet page, grerat job mixing the colors!Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute photo and great layout. I love how you made the sketch your own! Thanks for joining us at LGS :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog