Pages

Translate

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Practice makes perfect....or not!

well I have tried to make my own paper flowers and I just haven't gotten to where I really like them LOL so I watched youtube again and decided to try some different types of fabric flowers and I just wanted to share and see what you all think...now mind you I just used some scrap fabric that was around( but I really like the light pink colors LOL)

I made these yesterday.......Oh the yellow is paper I don't like it at all ....that's kind of what spurred me to make some fabric ones!



Just a closer view.....



 this one is really soft and fluffy like the pink ones ubove
 side view




Ok so tell me what you think.....if its bad I can take it LOL I do like these better then my try at the paper ones!

thanks for taking a peek....

2 comments:

  1. these are great - i especially love the deep brown with the netting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah that's kind of my fav too...thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment!

      Delete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog