Pages

Translate

Thursday, January 10, 2013

No name post lol

yeah I know lame...I just couldn't think of a name but I really wanted to share this page tonight since I am seriously thinking of getting off the computer for the night...even though I doubt I'll sleep *eye roll*
I used a sketch # 51 from Keeping the best .....

Sorry this picture came out a bit blurry....
Here is their sketch

I stuck really close to the sketch.....

 I really love this frame....its actually a digital stamp I printed out lite chipboard I used an embossing tool around the circle part to make it pop just a bit (can't really see in the picture LOL)


 Thanks for taking a peek.....

2 comments:

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog