Pages

Translate

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Inspire me

Hi there......So Challenge me happy has their first Challenge of the new year up or the last of last years lol.
its a RECIPE challenge.
These are the ingredients we want you to use on your project:
* a quote
*stamping
* bird/s
*arrows
* brads
so I went on a hunt to find a picture to help inspire a page/lo.....Of course I always end up at Ginny's(my best friend) flowers ...they are just so gorgeous and since we have so much snow I wanted something that reminded me of spring/summer. I found her roses....love these....she got them as a birthday gift last year and this is the first time they bloomed! So I made her a page to go in her album.

 I have to apologies my cameras batteries are low so my pictures kind of suck. I have all the elements....the quote " the friend is the person who knows all about you, and still likes you" Elbert Hubbard,Stamping I used a cute little stamp that says Delight in little things, Bird ...those are kind of obvious
Arrows...I stamped those too...and Brads I used two for the inspire title and then I used a best friends brad. I really need to learn how to cut out a circle they never come out right LOL
Make sure you stop by  Challenge me happy

Thank you for taking a peek....any comments are greatly appreciated!

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous photo. Makes me think of spring too! I love the colors and your so wonderful to make a project for you friend. She is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Lynn I am actually making her a small album with all her favorites including her kids LOL she has 3 boys 3 dogs a lizard and a chinchilla Oh and a husband LOL it also helps me to practice!

      Delete
  2. Love love love love this!!! LOVING the photo, the quote, the doily, the colors... just love it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photo and sentiment behind the quote!! Love this!! Thanks for joining us at Challenge Me Happy!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog