Pages

Translate

Saturday, January 5, 2013

1st Birthday~CSI# 53

Time for another Case file over at CSI....

I thought the color were fitting for Stephanie's first Birthday so this photo goes way back to 1999...and I swear as soon as I pulled the picture out that song It's my party...I'll cry if I want to....just kept playing in my head....lol she really didn't like the party hat at all!

So I used all five colors...which was really hard and the first time I pulled papers I had to put them back,My daughter Sam said no way were they even close LOL Basically I turned it into a tea party,I certainly had enough of those when the girls were little!

Evidence: flowers,pleating,cupcake,teacup accent
Testimony:I went to the dreaming on paper site and hit the little button and it gave me 10 things you never get tired of doing,well I changed it a pit to fit my page so I did 10 thing I never got tired of doing with you. Plus there is a journaling tag under the flowers but that's just for me Oh and I added scallops to the tag.

I really love these flowers......
Here is the case file.....


 Just a different view

and the pleating...I folded it so neatly at first you couldn't even tell it was there LOL

thanks for taking a peek.....

1 comment:

  1. This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors, the flowers and loving that photo and the teacups!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog